TECH LOCK, Inc, a RevSpring company, is now offering TECH LOCK® Certified 2.0 – ARM Industry Service Provider to collection agencies, collection law firms, letter partners, data providers, and more. With TECH LOCK Certified 2.0, organizations can overcome the weaknesses of independent third-party audits and provide compliance assurance to creditors, issuers, and debt buyers contracting with third-party service providers. On November 11 at 2 pm EST, RevSpring will conduct a valuable webinar to learn more about TECH LOCK Certified 2.0.
TECH LOCK Certified 2.0 provides both operational and data security audits that are on-going rather than point-in-time. TECH LOCK Certified remains a premiere holistic solution while filling the gaps left by single auditing standards.
“To remain effective and efficient in today’s risk-based world, an organization’s compliance program must evolve and make changes where necessary to protect consumer or other sensitive data,” said Mike Wright, Chief Security Officer, TECH LOCK. “TECH LOCK Certified 2.0 – ARM Industry Service Provider currently exceeds all RFP and creditor requirements. Once creditors, issuers, and debt buyers see that TECH LOCK Certified 2.0 offers a lower compliance risk, we believe it will become the industry standard.”
Topics covered during the webinar will include:
- Point-in-Time PLUS GO Forward – TECH LOCK® Certified 2.0 assesses at point-in-time and provides ongoing certification
- How TECH LOCK helps organizations remain compliant within a “certificate’s” 12 month window to ensure data security
- Holistic auditing that covers all applicable laws and standards
- CFPB Readiness Assessments to provide assurances an organization is compliant with non-data security laws
- Control Objective, which enables a reviewer to put hundreds of TECH LOCK Certified Reports next to one another and allows better risk decisions
Attendees of this webinar will gain a comprehensive understanding of the benefits provided by using TECH LOCK Certified 2.0 and its impact on the ARM space.