Wixom, Mich. – “Trends to Watch for 2016”, a Webinar sponsored by RevSpring, will occur on November 12 at 2 p.m. EST. It will explore the major communication technology trends that will impact the credit and receivables industries in the coming year. The Webinar will dig into three key topics:
- Electronic Signatures
- IVR to Boost Payments and Security
- Improved Security and Compliance
During this educational webinar, we’ll discuss:
- The expanding use of electronic signatures, its effects on compliance, and changes in technology
- The benefits of IVR in the payment process and the ways it can strengthen security protocols
- Strategies that agencies can implement to improve overall security and maximize compliance
It is expected that 2016 will be another year of rapid change in our industry. Attending this webinar will help ensure your organization is not only prepared, but comfortably ahead of the curve. We look forward to you joining us on November 12.
RevSpring is a leading provider of revenue cycle technology services offering data analytics, multi-channel customer communications and payment solutions to the healthcare and financial services end markets. The company’s services enable customers to accelerate cash collections across the revenue cycle through an integrated, technology-driven and end-to-end service offering, all while ensuring regulatory compliance. For more information visit their web site at www.revspringinc.com.