The International Association of Commercial Collectors (IACC) recently elected its board of directors for the 2015 year during the association’s 44th Annual Convention in Miami Beach, Fla.
Directors have been elected by their fellow association members to serve in a leadership role, providing guidance and direction for the association.
The 2015 IACC Board of Directors:
- President: Tom Brenan, Altus, GTS, Inc., Kenner, La.
- Vice President: Greg Cohen, Caine & Weiner, Woodland Hills, Calif.
- Treasurer: Paul Eisenberg; Johnson, Morgan & White; Boca Raton, Fla.
- Past-President: Lee VandenHeuvel; Ross, Stuart & Dawson, Inc.; Auburn Hills, Mich.
- Director: Marc Bressler, Bressler-Duyk Law Firm, Edison, N.J.
- Director: Randy Frazee, Andersen, Randall & Richards, Tucson, Ariz.
- Director: Thomas Hamilton, American Lawyers Quarterly, Cleveland.
- Director: Robert Ingold, Commercial Collection Corp. of New York, Tonawanda, N.Y.
- Director: Albert Knowles, A.V. Knowles & Co Ltd., Port of Spain, Trinidad.
- Director: Bill Mann; Joseph, Mann & Creed; Twinsburg, Ohio.
- Director: Ron Stiegel, Euler Hermes Collections North America, Owings Mills, Md.
- Director: Bob Tharnish, ABC – Amega Inc., Buffalo, N.Y.
Made up of commercial collection agency, associate, law list and affiliate members, The International Association of Commercial Collectors Inc. (IACC) is the world’s largest international trade association for commercial debt collection professionals. Headquartered in Minneapolis, IACC serves members throughout the United States and in 25 other countries worldwide. Members of IACC recover millions of dollars annually for their clients and provide valuable assistance to credit departments in controlling mounting debts. To learn more, visit the IACC website at http://www.commercialcollector.com.