MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. -- The International Association of Commercial Collectors, Inc. (IACC) recently elected its board of directors for the 2017 year during the association’s 46th Annual Convention in Miami Beach, Fla.
Directors have been elected by their fellow association members to serve in a leadership role, providing guidance and direction for the association.
The 2017 IACC Board of Directors:
- President: Greg Cohen, Caine & Weiner, Woodland Hills, Calif.
- Vice President: Bill Mann; Joseph, Mann & Creed; Twinsburg, Ohio
- Treasurer: Anthony Terry, Continental Recovery Filing Solutions, Simi Valley, Calif.
- Past-President: Tom Brenan, Altus, GTS, Inc., Kenner, La.
- Director: Wanda Borges, Borges & Associates, LLC, Syosset, N.Y.
- Director: Randy Frazee, BARR Credit Services, Tucson, Ariz.
- Director: Thomas Hamilton, American Lawyers Quarterly, Cleveland
- Director: Robert Ingold, Commercial Collection Corp. of New York, Tonawanda, N.Y.
- Director: Brad Lohner, Priority Credit Recovery, Inc., Edmonton, Canada
- Director: Ronald Stiegel, Euler Hermes Collections North America, Owings Mills, Md.
- Director: Robert Tharnish, ABC – Amega Inc., Buffalo, N.Y.
Made up of commercial collection agency, associate, law list and affiliate members, The International Association of Commercial Collectors Inc. (IACC) is the world’s largest international trade association for commercial debt collection professionals. Headquartered in Minneapolis, IACC serves members throughout the United States and in 25 other countries worldwide. Members of IACC recover millions of dollars annually for their clients and provide valuable assistance to credit departments in controlling mounting debts. To learn more, visit the IACC website at http://www.commercialcollector.com.