Consumers have a variety of ways available to them to interact with most of the businesses they work with.
The debt industry, however, is bound by many rules and regulations making a lot of interactions a calculated risk.
This webinar will look at:
* How to manage the compliance implications of right-party contact right in an omnichannel environment
* How to calibrate contact restrictions across multiple channels
* How to maximize channel interaction to improve right-party contact and liquidation rates
* What omnichannel communications looks like in the world of commerce
* How it can look in a debt collection environment
* The compliance risks and communication opportunities to be aware of from a legal perspective
* A case-study of an effective omnichannel communication system
The panel for this webinar includes:
* Kevin Harrison, Infutor
* John Bedard, Bedard Law Group
* Kelly Knepper-Stephens, Stoneleigh Recovery Associates