Developed using the insight and expertise of industry attorneys, this To the Point report, generously sponsored by Neustar, delves deep into the FCC’s TCPA Consent Order language.
This report doesn’t just walk through what agencies should and should not be doing, going forward — it contains the full Q&A from insideARM’s subsequent webinar devoted entirely to industry questions.
Table of Contents:
- July 14th, 2015-The TCPA Going Forward with David Kaminski
- COMING OUT OF THE GATE STRONG
- In the ruling
- Agreeing to Disagree
- “It’s for You”
- “Rikki Don’t Lose that Number”
- THE FIX IS IN
- The Old Ball and Chain
- How can I get the consent?
- And then along came Revocation
- BOTH SIDES NOW
- To Dial or not to Dial
- July 29th, 2015-“Ask the Attorney” A Q&A for Agencies on the FCC Ruling with John Bedard, Don Maurice, Joanne Needleman and John Rossman
- Question 1: Manual Dialing and claims from consumers about alleged auto dialing
- Question 2: If my dialer does not have or the feature allowing sequential dialing was not purchased am I okay?
- Question 3: Reassigned numbers
- Question 4: Finding out who owns the cell phone?
- Question 5: Cell Phone or Not?
- Question 6: Challenges to the Ruling
- Question 7: Does one consent cover all accounts
- Question 8: Patient Billing Calls
- Question 9: Did the FTC comment on direct drop messaging?
- Question 10: Consent from a Client.
- Question 11: Revocation of Consent and does it apply to all related companies
- Question 12: Opt Out Requirements.