Mount Laurel, New Jersey -- Ceteris has enhanced our Cash Effusion solutions to help our clients proactively manage their delinquent and defaulted portfolios during unprecedented economic times. The enhanced solutions offer our clients a multi-channel, non-voice opportunity to stay connected with their customers. In addition to improving performance and reducing costs, Cash Effusion provides the following:
- Compliance crafted language that leverages the psychological impact of receiving third party communications
- Low cost and effective strategy to manage deposit account and low balance delinquencies
- Attended IVR to help resolve any customer concerns and maximize collections
- Comprehensive reporting to transparently measure and assess effectiveness
- Fixed-fee and contingency-based collections options
Backed by an unwavering commitment to compliance and data security, blended with continued investments in industry-leading technology, Ceteris’ Cash Effusion solutions are changing the way organizations manage their delinquent portfolios.
About Ceteris Portfolio Services, LLC
Ceteris Portfolio Services (CPS) is a premiere nationwide ARM firm providing end-to-end accounts receivable management solutions to assist clients in managing their debt. CPS partners with clients by creating unique solutions to significantly reduce their operating costs enabling them to focus on their core lines of business while improving their revenue and profitability. By offering a variety of operational and financial solutions based on the asset class and/or industry, we can create predictable cash flows – even with unpredictable assets. For more information please visit www.ceterisholdco.com/CPS.