insideARM is proud to announce the 2020 Best Places to Work in Collections winners. This survey and award program is designed to celebrate excellence among call center work environments in customer care, collections, and outsourcing. 2020 marks the 13th year that insideARM has recognized the industry's best places to work, primarily as rated by employees.
And this year, the process occurred during a pandemic that has upended and reorganized a lot of companies.
To be considered for participation, companies had to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business or government entity;
- Be a publicly or privately held business;
- Must be in business a minimum of 1 year;
- Must have U.S. call center operations with at least 15 employees, providing either customer care, outsourced services, collections, or online chat services. Only employees working in the United States are eligible to be surveyed.
- Separate call center locations were asked to apply separately.
As always, our program is administered by Best Companies Group, which conducts over 60 local, national and industry “Best Places” programs each year. insideARM was not involved in any way in the review of submissions or determination of awards.
Companies from across the U.S. entered the rigorous two-part survey process to determine the Best Places to Work in Collections. The first part consisted of evaluating each nominated company's workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems and demographics. The second part consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience. The combined scores determined the top companies and the final ranking.
This year, an incredible 51 companies met the standard to be selected. The Best Places to Work in Collections list is divided into three size categories: Small (15-49 employees), Medium (50-149 employees) and Large (150+ employees).
All of us at insideARM applaud the winners on this great accomplishment -- especially in the middle of a pandemic that has changed almost everything about the way we work today. This is a rigorous process – it is NOT a pay to play contest. We encourage all organizations that meet the criteria to participate next year. Winning is a great badge of honor. However even those who don’t make the list get something extremely valuable – a blueprint for how they can improve – for practically no cost.
Click here to view the rankings by size category, and profiles on all of the winners.
The following are this year’s winners:
Small Employer Category (15-49 US Employees)
- Eastern Revenue, Inc.
- CST WorldWide
- Automotive Credit Corporation - Collections Department
- Investment Retrievers, Inc.
- Michael Andrews & Associates LLC
- Mnet Health
- Team Recovery, Inc.
- Credit Collection Partners
- KLS Financial Services, Inc.
- The Stark Collection Agency
- National Service Bureau
- Crown Asset Management
- CenterPoint Legal Solutions, LLC
- Capital Collection Management
- Todd Bremer Lawson
- United Credit Service, Inc.
- Merchants Credit Association
Medium Employer Category (50-149 US Employers)
- Hunter Warfield, Inc.
- Core Recoveries LLC
- Action Financial Services, LLC
- GB Collects
- American Profit Recovery, Inc.
- Choice Recovery, Inc.
- North American Credit Services
- Automated Collection Services, Inc.
- KeyBridge Medical Revenue Care
- Account Recovery Specialists, Inc.
- Credit Management Services, Inc.
- Gulf Coast Collection Bureau, Inc.
- Sentry Credit, Inc.
- Credit Solutions LLC
- Revenue Enterprises, LLC
- Accelerated Receivables Solutions and Magnet Solutions
- Advance Financial
- Healthcare Receivables Group
- Active/Balanced Healthcare Receivables, LLC (AHR-BHR)
- Brown & Joseph, LLC
- JP Recovery Services, Inc.
Large Employer Category (150+ US Employees)
- PFC USA
- Credit Control, LLC
- State Collection Service, Inc.
- Coast Professional, Inc.
- Williams & Fudge, Inc.
- Parallon Revenue Cycle Point Solutions
- Professional Account Services, Inc.
- Americollect, Inc.
- Altus Receivables Management, Inc.
- Reliant Capital Solutions, LLC
- Enhanced Resource Centers
The 2021 program will open for registration in the fall.
Click here to give us your contact information If you'd like us to notify you when that happens.