CEDAR FALLS, Iowa – LocateSmarter®, an online data delivery company, announced its return as an exhibitor and sponsor at ACA International’s Annual Conference & Expo, July 19-21 in Boston.
“We introduced the marketplace to our new skip tracing product at last year’s conference, so we are thrilled to exhibit again and demonstrate how we’ve evolved over the past year,” stated LocateSmarter Vice President of Sales/Marketing, Todd Osborn. “Since last year’s event, we’ve added new data providers and implemented a phone confidence score. We also created our own phone append product, Movali™, that is outperforming many leading data providers. In terms of reduced excess data, RPC rates [right party contact] and price, Movali is very competitive and making a huge difference in our clients’ liquidation rates.”
LocateSmarter offers a variety of batch skip tracing products and services, including, but not limited to:
- Movali ™, a proprietary phone append product
- Cell phone scrubs
- Phone confidence scores
- Real-time reports and analytics
- Patented online platform that allows users to access multiple leading data providers for batch skip tracing purposes
The conference and exhibit will be held at Sheraton Boston & Hynes Convention Center. Conference attendees are invited to stop by booth 116 to learn more about LocateSmarter’s batch skip tracing and data products.
LocateSmarter, LLC., a subsidiary of CBE Companies, was formed in 2012 with a mission to deliver next generation, cloud-based skip trace solutions for accounts receivable management and collection purposes. The company developed an online application focused on providing quality consumer data and a patented process that connects its users to multiple data providers.
LocateSmarter’s mission is to:
- Increase its clients’ regulatory compliance and operational efficiency by focusing on data quality
- Streamline the data testing and onboarding process with an innovative and easy-to-use online platform
- Provide measurable data and transparency so businesses can make educated decisions about their skip tracing strategies